Many of our clients have to submit a tax return yearly. The reasons include: They have a Unique Tax Reference (UTR), earn more than 100k£ or are self-employed.
We reviewed the process and conducted market research - what we found, was that annoying part of this procedure was not being forced by HMRC to this practice. It was the hassle of transferring documents to the accountant, followed by having difficulties to reach the accountant "on the go" and having to wait too long for things to happen!
Encouraged to deliver outstanding service, we challenged even our own systems and processes - the result is that we are coming even closer to our clients:
- Our completely overhauled IT system has now a customer care system at its core.
- We listen and respond to you on
- the phone,
- Facebook posts,
- Facebook messages,
- Twitter posts,
- Twitter messages and
- on our live chat on our website.
- We improved our service level agreement (SLA) with you, and you can expect a handling time on our side of under 24 hours for your tax return.
- We won't bother you with long standardised lists of required documents - instead, we just ask you to send scans or even photos on the above channels and we will take it from there.
- Our website is now fully responsive, so you have the best possible experience on all devices - your computer, laptop, tablet and smartphone.
- After your approval, we submit your tax return and monitor its processing - so nothing gets lost.
- You also get now an individual feedback of your tax situation regarding potential areas of improvement.
- We added customer service experts, so we translate "accountant's English" into "plain English" for you.
- We frequently publish on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ interesting information bits regarding investment and income strategies.
Convenient, isn't it?
Get in touch - we are here to make your life a bit easier.