Tax Return - Preparation, Submission and Monitoring
Save yourself the hassle and potential penalties from HMRC - get your tax return done within one day from us.
All you need to do:
- Take pictures of your income and tax documents (e.g. your P60, P11D) with your smartphone or scan them on your computer.
- Attach these to an email to email@example.com - done.
You prefer Facebook Messenger, Twitter messages or our Live Chat (the green bubble in the right corner)? We got that covered - and will communicate with you right there. If you prefer to come and see us - that's an option, too! Convenient, isn't it?
What we do for you:
- We review your input and clarify open questions.
- We compute the best tax submission for you and summarise the important bits for you.
- You approve it.
- We submit your tax return to HMRC, save the receipt and send it for your records.
- If HMRC has questions or concerns, we will answer them.
- We will monitor your tax return and make sure that any refund or payment is correctly processed.
- Last but not least: We send you actionable feedback for future optimisation potential of your individual tax situation.
We are looking forward to receiving your kind order.
For your information:
- HMRC's upcoming submission deadline for the tax year 2016/2017 is 31.01.2018. Submissions after this date are subject to penalties from HMRC.
- Please select the appropriate options according to your income situation, the indicated price is per taxpayer. Don't worry to get it wrong - we can sort this out later.
- In the case of questions, please contact us - easiest way is to use the chat box in the lower right corner of the screen.