Fixed Fee Tax Returns - Preparation, Submission and Monitoring - £100
Do you have a Unique Tax Reference (UTR), earn more than 100k£, are self-employed or need to clarify your tax payments? Then you have to submit a tax return.
Save yourself the hassle and potential penalties from HMRC - get your tax return done within one day from us.
All you need to do:
- Select your options, click "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout.
- Take pictures of your income and tax documents with your smartphone or scan them with your computer.
- Reply to your confirmation email with the pictures/scans attached - done.
You prefer Facebook messenger, Twitter messages or our Live Chat (the green bubble in the right corner)? We got that covered - and will communicate with you right there. If you prefer to come and see us - that's an option, too! Convenient, isn't it?
What we then do for you:
- We review your input and clarify open questions.
- We compute the best tax submission for you and send the tax calculation for your approval - explaining which significant expenses went where.
- You approve our work.
- We submit your tax return to HMRC, save the receipt and send it for your records.
- If HMRC has questions or concerns, we will answer them.
- We will monitor the processing then and make sure that any refund or payment is properly processed.
- Last but not least: We send you actionable feedback for future optimisation potential of your individual tax situation.
We are looking forward to receiving your kind order.
For your information:
- HMRC's upcoming submission deadline for the tax year 2016/2017: 31.01.2018 - submissions after this date are subject to fines from HMRC.
- Please select the appropriate options according to your income situation, the indicated price is per taxpayer.
- In the case of questions, please contact us - easiest way is to use the chat box in the lower right corner of the screen.